Easter weekend deals around the webby world

Friday, April 14, 2017

Madewell is among the retailers offering a spectacular promotion this weekend.

Spring is beginning to bloom here in NYC, and online too, where a bunch of retailers are offering wonderful deals and promotions this weekend! Inside, I've rounded up six of the best sales happening this weekend. Which ones are your favorites?





Free People is offering 50% off a select few items, and an extra 25% off sale.

Here are quick picks from my favorite 10 sales happening this weekend...

Anthropologie | Take an extra 25% off sale and 20% off a bunch of home. No code required, discount reflects at checkout. | Picks: This dress is sure to be a summer staple (OOTD upcoming, or see it on me here and here); I adore this sparkly halter top and I own and wear these earrings all the time. Get more sale picks here, and picks from the giant home promo here.

Free People | Take 50% off select items and take an extra 25% off sale. Discount reflects at checkout. | Picks: This gorgeous asymmetric dress is now 50% off, as is this cute ruffled mini; I can't get over how pretty this extra 25% off dress is. Get more picks in this post from the last 25% off sale promo (and note that the current promo is already valid online.)

LOFT | Take 40% off your purchase with the code FRIENDS. | Picks: Some of my LOFT favorites are all strappy camis: I adore this cami (which you can pair with this skirt to make into a faux dress); I'm loving this striped cami (see the necklace I'm pairing it with here) and this cami is super flattering on! Get more LOFT picks in this recent post -- and everything in it is now 40% off instead of 30% off!

Madewell | Take an extra 30% off sale with the code DREAMBIG. | Picks: Madewell dropped the price of the Eyelet Off-the-Shoulder Dress (now $100 + 30% off) to match the in-store price, this skirt from last year which I own and love is a really great deal now; I love this color of the Transport tote. Get more picks in this post.

SHOPBOP | Take up to 25% off everything with the code EVENT17 -- today is the last day! | Picks: Let's talk shoes, where this heel is comfy and so stylish, this pom pom sneaker is a current fave of mine, these sandals are a delight and these slides are my faves. More picks coming later today!

West Elm | Take 25% off in-stock items, in-store and online! | Picks: We love our new doormat; we also got these vases for our bathrooms and use them in combination with this lightly aromatic sea candle (in our master bath) and this more masculine, woodsy one (in the guest bath); I want these vases next for our living room; we're thinking this dining table will be our next investment -- though I really want this buffet too.