Checking in with LOFT's Spring pink, floral and patterned beauties!!

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Looking for a warm-weather dress that can do it all -- work, date, weekend, fun?
My vote goes to LOFT's Camellia Lace Dress ($118).

Is it me or does LOFT's Spring stuff keep getting prettier and prettier? I used to worry that no one was going to replace Anthropologie in my heart but now I'm seeing several stores step up to fill that fun, feminine hole in my heart (not the vintage-inspired hole yet, but I'm working on it!).

Inside, let's take a look at some of the cutest new stuff LOFT has to offer. There's a lot! And it's real good...





The Side Button Coat ($148), a cotton twill classic meant for Spring days.


The Floral Mosaic Pencil Skirt ($70) is ideal for work!


When I think of Spring and Summer weekends, I picture wearing a dress like 


Loose and cheery, you can immediately add some shape to the Shimmer Floral Flounce Dress ($98)
by wearing a denim jacket or military jacket over it!


An open cardigan is a must-have for inconsistent Spring weather.
I'm loving the Fine Knit Open Cardigan ($50) as a perfect option.


The Crystal Stone Pendant Necklace ($35) works well with any high neckline
or with a tank-cardigan pairing as seen in the photo just above this one!


Weekend-ready, the Floral Mosaic Riviera Pants ($70, shown here in Marisa fit)
have the ideal crop to show off a fun pair of heels!
These pants also come in the curve-friendly Julie fit, which I adore.


I'm also a big fan of these Botanic Pencil Pants ($80), which have 
a great navy-white combo in an almost-toile.


Need a cardigan to go with those pants? Here's the Cropped Ribbed Cardigan ($50), a great option.


Let the Blush Loop Drop Earrings ($30) be your guide in keeping outfits clean, chic, simple and fresh.


I so adore my Floral Textured Pencil Skirt ($70), and I think you will to!
I'm wearing mine just like you see here and also with blush-colored tops. It looks great with blue, too.


The Lace Tiered Halter Top ($50) looks great with white pants as seen here;
it also looks wonderful over denim pencil skirts or destroyed denim.


The second medallion skirt to make an appearance in this post,
the Floral Medallion Pencil Skirt ($70) has a blue base tone that makes it extra versatile.
How pretty would a gold or pastel yellow tank look with this?


The Lace Halter Dress ($118): perfect color; ideal length.


Cute, navy and ready for styling magic! That's what I think of the


The Floral Cold Shoulder Dress ($90) will make a bold statement whenever you wear it.
I adore this red-white combo!


Different patterns of lace combine beautifully on the sky blue Mixed Lace Shift Dress ($98).


I love the tiny filigree flower print on the Jasmine Henley Utility Blouse ($60).


That same print fills the Jasmine Flare Dress ($70) beautifully. 


A mid-length and slight a-line, combined with a stunning red color,
make the Striped Eyelet Skirt ($70) a skirt that is beautiful and very wearable.


You could easily add the Floral Crystal Necklace ($40) to the outfit above for a complete look!


Though part of their beach line, I can think of plenty of other occasions I'd wear the


Though dark in color, the Scarlet Floral Riviera Pants ($70, shown here in Marisa fit)
are lightweight and comfy for warm weather! Also available in Julie fit, thank goodness.


If pants aren't your thing, the same print also comes in the Floral Scroll Drop Waist Dress ($70).
LOVE! (I might need both.)


The dress above would look extra lovely with the Dangling Stone Teardrop Earrings ($30).


Paired with pink, the Garden Lace Skirt ($70) looks nearly purple. Beautiful color.


I picture wearing the Lace Off The Shoulder Shift Dress ($98) on many beach evenings to come.


One of my favorite tricks is to take a fancier necklace, like the Pearlized Crystal Necklace ($40)...


...and pair it with something more casual, like the Embroidered Off The Shoulder Romper ($80).


Cute and casual defines the Petaled Shoulder Tie V-Neck Dress ($60).


I love mixed prints a la the Tossed Floral Flounce Dress ($60), which bring attention upwards.


Aren't there almost too many pretties to choose from? Oh, there's one more little thing I forgot to mention...





The Eyelet One Shoulder Dress ($98) is one of LOFT's trend items that is 30% off right now!

LOFT is making its Spring beauties even more appealing: right now, you can take 30% off their top Spring trends! Everything shown in this post is part of the promo -- hooray!! What beautiful Spring Loft items might you order today?